Thursday 3 May 2012

Zombie ate my Brain

Hello world,

I made a promise to myself when I started this blog that I wouldn’t make a couple of posts then never write anything again. I feel that I might already be falling into this welcoming trap, especially whilst I’m busy working on designing and building spaceships for my upcoming animation experiment.
So whilst I’m busy beavering away I thought it might be a nice idea to post a few of my animation videos which when watched will probably highlight just why I’m an unemployed animator. All the videos I post can be found at vimeo.com/stephencraner and if you have nothing better to do, don’t forget to check out my website stephencraner.com.

So the first video I’m going to post is Father Onions vs. the Evil Zombies, an apocalyptic tale of one man’s fight against the evil dead. This very quick short was originally intended to be the opening part of my graduation film David, as seen in this animatic. However due to time constraints and the fact I felt it added nothing to the story I decided to remove the whole section.

Me being me and with far too much time on my hands, I still had the urge to go back to this little tale of reanimated corpses and complete the sequence in full. So on a bleak December morning with boredom setting in I decide to restart work on the animation, below is the result. I hope you like it. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment