Tuesday 12 June 2012

We're Gonna Need a Bigger Ship


Hello world,

Well once again I’m found guilty of neglecting my little blog but hopefully you’ll understand why. Over the last few weeks I’ve been delightfully distracted with making this rather large space(transport)ship. Keeping with the intent of designing a “used worn look” I free styled (not recommended) the design of the ship which kept getting bigger and bigger.  I’m busy rendering out some spaceship flybys now and once that’s done I’ll hopefully get down to animating my original spaceship scene of the ship(s) escaping the doomed planet.

PS. To enhance your viewing pleasure of the pictures below I've found it helpful to make some super space noises in your head or out loud. The choice is yours.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment