Saturday 13 April 2013

Into the Cavern

Hello World!

Well it’s all been very quiet and dusty on my little blog for…well the last five blooming months really, but let me assure my loyal army of one that I have been busy beavering away on a brand spanking new little project.

Inspired by the positive feedback of my little Beatles animation (as seen here); I’ve decided to devote all my spare time working on a slightly longer animation that hopefully will span the glorious history of the super group. I don’t want to give away too much of what I’m planning to do (mostly because it’s all in my head), but I thought it would be nice to update my progress every now and again with a brand new picture (you can already see a character sheet I’ve made here).

So without further ado here’s a background I’ve made for inside the Cavern Club which will soon be seen in my upcoming animation…coming soon…hopefully…




I hope it doesn’t look too bad.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment