Monday 29 July 2013

Howard's Way


Hello World,

Maybe it’s because I’m a dreamer or maybe it’s because I’ve never worked in a corporate environment before, but whenever I see bankers or big business men spouting nonsense on the television, I automatically assume they are secret fetish wearing deviants who take late night trips to playgrounds and ride seesaws together and maybe go down slides as well. Taking inspiration from this unsettling thought I decided to introduce a seedy undercurrent to the animation. Before long I’d redesigned my two main characters to be greedy bankers enjoying a good old late night seesaw session whilst wearing ladies underwear, happy in the knowledge that they are filthy rich.


The thought struck me in the middle of the night whilst I was thinking about bankers secretly wearing ladies undies that it might be nice to have an additional character involved in my animation. The new character (I’ve called him Howard) will also be a frilly knickers wearing banker/business man who is sat on the floor getting electrocuted in some sort of kinky sadomasochistic act. Why I hear you ask? I have no answer.

Anyway I think this probably says more about me than I’d like to admit in pleasant company so I’ll quickly move on by showing you my design for Howard.


And here’s a simple looping animation test I made of him being electrocuted.


Well I hope you all found that electrifying…sorry.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment