Saturday 20 July 2013

Project Infidelity

Hello world,

It’s been far too long since I last plopped out some wonderful words into a blog and you’re all probably wondering what the hell has happened to the Beatles animation I promised you months ago? Well its well on its way (I promise), however I have to admit that I’ve recently been cheating with a newer, fresher more attractive and younger project that won’t get me sued Paul McCartney and Yoko Ono for using copyrighted music. 

TV channel e4 every so often do an e4 sting competition to advertise the e4 channel e4. The rules are simple. The sting has to be 10 seconds in length and must feature the e4 logo and use the e4 music that they supply. The content of the sting can be anything you want within reason (here’s a link if you wish to enter). Enticed with the whiff of fame and fortune (£5000 first prize) I thought I’d give my creative muscle a flex pump and throw my hat (metaphorical, I don’t own a hat) into the ring. I thought it would be nice if I got brewing a regular blog again detailing the journey of making an e4 sting for an e4 competition to design an e4 sting for the e4 channel (the first blog will be a little introduction about me entering the 2013 e4 sting competition).

A lot can happen in ten seconds; you could fall in love, shoot a pigeon, fall in love with a recently deceased dead pigeon (necrophilia and bestiality all rolled into one lovely perversion, I’m sure somebody must suffer from this (not me))  or you could slowly or quickly (depending on your speed) walk up a flight of stairs. My idea for the 10 second e4 sting is two business men going up and down on a seesaw for ten seconds (I’m not joking but seeing it written out like that I’m not sure it’s a good one). Whether I can make this stupid idea entertaining enough to win a shiny prize or get shown on a television that isn’t mine remains to be seen, but that’s the idea I’m going for.

Below are some quick visual representations of ideas that entered my brain whilst I was thinking about making an entry for the e4 sting competition. I’m not going to explain them.





 More to come soon.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment