Thursday 18 October 2012

Excuse me sir, but you’ve got something on your face

Hello world,

I’ve got some work to do today so the blog is plopping out relatively early. But what's today's blog about? I hear you cry. Well to quote rap superstar Kano, from Labrinth’s hit musical rhyme and beat tune; Earthquake (All-star remix), “Today I'm doing Kane but not the brother of Undertaker”.  Yes that's right; as a follow up to yesterday’s picture of Dallas, today I’ve got a picture I've made of Kane, no not the biblical son of Adam and Eve, or the guy from the hit computer game series Mr Kane and Mr Lynch, or even the Citizen Kane, but the Executive Officer aboard the Nostromo, from the hit alien space film Alien.





Come back tomorrow to find out which of the Nostromo crew I’ve drawn next.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment