Friday 26 October 2012

It's a Thing?

Hello world,

Through most of my life I’ve found myself scraping by in a mild state of confusion; today is no different as I proudly present to you a thing I’ve made which ties together the Nostromo crew pictures that I’ve been making into the thing you see below. The only trouble is I’m not exactly sure what to call it other than a thing, it’s not an animation per se but then again it’s not just a static, soundless picture. I guess the closest thing you could call it is one of those menu things you get on a DVD that play on a loop only it’s not that.

Anyway I think we can all agree that whatever I’ve made proves once and for all that I have far too much time on my hands. For a flash animation looping version click on this link: http://stephencraner.com/flash_video.html


Nostromo Crew from Stephen Craner on Vimeo.

Keep watching for more blogs on things I've made.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment