Wednesday 31 October 2012

In space no one can hear you Hallowscream

Hello world,

Oooooooooo!!! This is a scary dead ghost typing from beyond a grave Oooooooo! Only joking dear reader, don’t worry, it’s just me and I’m not a ghost…or am I?…No, no I’m not.

Board up your windows and double lock your doors there’s some spooky goings going on; but fear not ladies, naughty man Peter Sutcliffe hasn’t escaped from prison, it’s just the Halloween again.

Yes it’s that time of year again when children of all ages don cheap plastic masks and knock on doors to demand free sugar bars for free, and at least one TV channel shows one of those Halloween films.

Us Brits don’t tend to celebrate the Halloween as we have our own special night on November 5th called the bonfire night. But in celebration of Halloween I’ve decided to post the final picture I’ve made of the Nostromo crew from my favourite alien space film, Alien.



Anyway all this spookiness can only mean one thing; it’s almost Christmas!!! More pictures coming soon.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment